TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE STORMY POINT VILLAGE NEWS AND ACTIVITIES SMS SERVICE
The U.S. mobile operators are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- For help, text "HELP" to 31996
- To stop, text "STOP" to 31996 at any time.
- For security we utilize a double opt-in. You must reply "YES" to confirm your subscription.
- Message and Data rates may apply.
- Up to 5 messages will be sent per reservation.
- SMS text messages will automatically stop 7 days from the opt-in date.
- SMS text message notifications may be delayed or not received during regional emergencies or other periods of high messaging traffic.
- SMS text message order delivery is not always predictable.
- SMS text message notification from Stormy Point Village will be presented on your mobile device in the same manner as any other SMS text messages.
- SMS text messages may contain or reference trademarks or other proprietary rights of Stormy Point Village or its affiliates. No license to or right in any such trademarks and other proprietary rights of Stormy Point Village and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all information contained in SMS text messages is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the receipt, use, failure of, or inability to use, SMS text messages.